Melasty, Motor/Vacuum Pump Fixed System Bucket Unit Dolly
We offer the flexibility of having a stationary milking station with the convenience of transporting the milk on a dolly!
Melasty, electric fixed milking system for 2 cows time saving and friendly to use.
Provides clean and better milk quality.
Ideal for small and medium dairy farms.
Milk 2 cows in 6 minutes!
Melasty cow milker is a complete cost effective design system, that gives you the flexibility to build it according to the dimensions of your barn. We have put together everything that you need in one complete set.
- 3/4 HP motor
- 240 Liters per minute vacuum pump
- Pulsators 60/40 (2)
- 240cc Milking claws (2)
- Vacuum regulator (1)
- Vacuum gauge (1)
- Silicone liners (8)
- Stainless steel shells (8)
- Short air tubes (8)
- 16Ft pulsator hose
- 16 Ft 5/8″ ID Milk hose
- 11 gallon stainless steel bucket (1)
- Transport rubber lid (1)
- Holding bracket (1)
- Vacuum valve connection (1)
- End cap for pipeline (1)
- 8 Ft Air hose
- Set of 2 Brushes
- Blind stopper (1)
- Dolly that will give you the convenience of transporting the milk.
- According to the dimensions of your barn you will have to buy a 1 1/4″ PVC Tube.
- Closed Cycle Hygienic cleaning system, it has automatic washing system which is very important for cleaning and keeping hygienic milking conditions.
- Ideal for small and medium dairy farmers. USA Customer support, all spare parts are sold thru Mitty Supply web site, eBay, amazon and we offer free shipping!
- Satisfaction guarantee: 30 Day money back guarantee. 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
How does it work?
The motor and vacuum pump is stationary, the PVC transports the vacuum air that is canalized thru an air hose that lands on the dolly. The dolly metal frame is designed to distribute the air thru the clusters and pulsators. When you finish milking you can disconnect the air hose and walk away with the dolly transporting your fresh milk.
Because we know how important is to keep good hygiene when is time to milk we have included a teat dip pre and post milking to keep healthy udders, as well as a detergent to keep your equipment sparking clean!
Technical Features Bucket Trolley:
Lenght: 47.24 In
Weight: 61.50 Lbs
Technical Features Fixed System Vacuum Pump:
Lenght: 20.07 Inches
Engine Power (Kw): 0.55
Rotating: 1450 rpm
Flow Rate: 240 L/M
Pallete Type: Graphite
Pallet Size: 80 X 43 X 4.9
Tank Capacity (L): 18