Milk Connector Valve by Melasty
The milk connector allows to close or open the butterfly valve to start or stop the vacuum thru the milk hose.
A Butterfly valve is a quarter-turn rotary motion valve, that is used to stop, regulate, and start the flow. Butterfly valves are a quick open type. A 90° rotation of the handle can completely close or open the valve. Normally, they are used in systems where a positive shut-off is not required.
Advantages of Butterfly Valves:
- Butterfly Valve is suitable for large valve applications due to Compact, lightweight design that requires considerably less space, as compared to other valves
- Due to a quick operation, it needs less time to open or close
- The maintenance costs are usually low compared to other valve types
- A pressure drop across a butterfly valve is small
- Valve with Non-metallic seating can be used in chemical or corrosive media.
Multitude of Applications:
- A Butterfly valve is used in many different fluid services and they perform well in slurry applications also. They can be used in liquids, steam, cryogenics, cooling water, air, gasses, firefighting & Vacuum services.
- Butterfly Valve is used in all type of industries application even in High-pressure and temperature services.