Melasty stainless steel milk can, wine pail 20 Lt/5 Gallons
Without lid, perfect for milking goats, sheep or cows
Melasty stainless steel milk can 20 Lt/5 Gal. Handle around the body and heavy side handle features:
- Quality workmanship, heavy duty stainless steel 18/10 Inox resist corrosion in nearly every possible environment.
- 2 Support Points: I handle around the body and 1 heavy side handle to facilitate pouring.
- 20 Liter/ 5 Gallon capacity. 7’ 7/16” (ID), 17” (H), 13” (W)
- Perfect for milking machines or transport any kind of liquids, wine, oil, coffe or tea
- Satisfaction guarantee: 30 Day money back.
- Melasty stainless steel milk bucket have a quality workmanship, well built for easy transportation.
If you need an smaller bucket you can review Melasty 10Lt bucket!
Stainless steel is the apex of building materials – stronger than plastic and more weather resilient than metal or wood. Stainless steel is like Death Valley, Nevada for bacteria. Tiny life can’t find a purchase on its bright, smooth surface. That’s why commercial kitchens and surgery rooms are absolutely covered in SS. It’s best to use stainless steel any time where hygiene matters.
Stainless steel isn’t invincible. Its surface can be damaged by nearby non-stainless steel residue or rust particles. And watch out when it comes to cleaning products! Certain chemicals such as hydrochloric acid react negatively with your stainless steel equipment, drastically reducing the lifespan of your stainless, leaving you with just plain old rusty steel.
The best advice regarding cleaning stainless steel is to maintain it as close to its original appearance as possible.
A standard metal bucket might start out in impeccable shape, but leave it out in the rain just once and its condition starts to snowball toward the proverbial “rust bucket.” So if you have outdoor livestock and you don’t want them eating out of plastic, use a stainless steel feed or watering bucket.