WHEN YOU BUY A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP IT IN GOOD CONDITION.
Covers are custom made to fit Melasty milking machines.
If you are not sure which is the correct size for your milker visit our selection here!
- For a continuous trouble free operation with high quality milk regular maintenance and exchange of wear and tear parts is necessary.
- Open the vacuum pump at least 1 per month to dry off any kind of humidity to avoid rust.
- Replace your graphite pallets inside of your vacuum pump every 8 months.
- Cover your motor and vacuum pump to avoid rust and debri.
- Keep handy the main spare parts that are critical for the use of the machine: Graphite pallets, vacuum regulator, gauge, milking cluster, pulsator.
- Review any change in voltage in your barn.
- Do not use your milking machine during a thunderstorm.
- Mitty Supply offers service in your motor and pump, if you feel that you don’t have the time to work on it schedule an appointment.
- Clean your milking machine after each use with special cleaners for milking machines.
- Do not use corrosive detergents or excess of chlorine because you can damage the stainless steel tank.
How can you prevent power fluctuations from damaging electronic components?
Avoid deploying unprotected power strips, which do nothing to protect connected equipment from sags, surges, and lightning strikes. Deploy surge protectors and UPS devices instead. Connect all sensitive electronic equipment to UPS or surge protection devices.
What are the Signs of a Power Surge?
- The device’s clock or lights are flashing.
- The device is off or does not work.
- There is an acrid, burnt odor around the device or power source.
- A surge protector or power strip may require resetting.
What causes power fluctuations in a house?
Voltage fluctuations are generally caused by loose or corroded connections at either the house or on the power lines, and are often noticed by flickering lights. Problems related to quality of power supply can be experienced as voltage fluctuations, power surges and spikes.